LEVER project: Hominem delivers a presentation at the final conference in Sondrio/Italy!
On December 2, 2016, the final conference of the LEVER project on recognition and validation of transversal competences was held in Sondrio / Italy. With this conference, the process of finalizing of the two-year project in which HOMINEM participated began.
During the one day conference (see agnda below), HOMINEM made a presentation on the topic: “Establishing a competence certification system in the European context” and led, with other partners, a workshop on the professionalisation of the validation practitioners competences.
LEVER is a project funded by the European Commission through the ERASMUS + program.
For more information on the results produced by the consortium, led by the “Fondazione Politecnico di Milano”, browse our project webpage at www.hominemchallenge.com/lever.
Agenda: LEVER Final Conference
Confindustria Lecco Sondrio, Piazza Cavour, 21, Sondrio – IT
2nd December 2016
- 9.30 Registration
- 10.00 Institutional Welcoming (Cristina Galbusera, Confindustria Lecco-Sondrio President; Alcide Molteni, Mayor of Sondrio)
- 10.15 LEVER: the international project and the main results achieved (Lorenza Leita, Project Coordinator, Fondazione Politecnico di Milano)
- 10:30 The competence certification within the public institutional policies (Antonello Rodriguez, Regione Lombardia, u.o. Regole e Controlli) (tbc)
- 10.50 The competence validation and the perspectives of the labor market in Europe (Michele Malvestiti, Confindustria Lecco-Sondrio referent at the European Commission)
- 11.10 The Valuation of Prior Learning in Europe (Ruud Duvekot, EC VPL The Netherland)
- 11.30 Coffee break
- 11.50 Establishing a competence certification system into the local context: outcome of the experimentation (Piero Pallavicini, Gino Pedrotti, Dario Fanoni, Silvia Haenen, LAVOPS)
- 12.10 Establishing a competence certification system into the European context (Yazid Isli, HOMINEM, Spain; Ruud Duvekot, EC VPL, the Netherland; Kirsten Aagard, VIA UC, Denmark; Marzena Kacprowicz, Good Network Foundation, Poland)
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.30 Parallel Workshops
- Workshop 1: Professionalizing competence valitation practitioners, led by: Kirsten Aagard, VIA UC, Denmark; Yazid Isli, HOMINEM, Spain; Gino Pedrotti e Dario Fanoni, LAVOPS, Italy
- Workshop 2: Self management in the validation process, led by: Ruud Duvekot, EC VPL, the Netherland; Silvia Haenen, LAVOPS, Italy
- Workshop 3: Making the competence certification a sustainable service integrated in the local, national and European context, led by: Valeria Puletti, SNS, Italy; Marzena Kacprowicz, GNF, Poland; Massimo Pinciroli, LAVOPS, Italy
- 16.30 Conclusions and final greetings