The project, in which Hominem is involved as a partner along with other European training and consultancy organisations, aims at designing and implementing an advanced web-based tool to support the recruitments processes in public administrations.
The FTB system will allow:
– A better identification of public administrations needs in terms of recruitment processes
– Preparing and conduct interviews in a more structured way
– Making more adapted decisions to the appropriate staff
– Designing the induction process of new staff
– Having development plans for new staff and be in a position to evaluate them
– Shortening the recruitment process
– More adequately determine recruitment criteria for the Public Administration
– Increase the transparency in the recruitment processes
– Standardize the selection process and exclude potential mistakes
– Reduce the verification time of creating candidates´ lists
– Support the communication process with candidates – to generate information on the recruitment process
– Supervise the staff progress, on a competency-based system.
Name of the project: Find The Best (FTB)
Programme: Leonardo da Vinci
Key action: Competency-based recruitment for Public Administrations.
Partners in the project: Orange Hill –Poland; Ibis acam –Austria; HOMINEM –Spain; European Institute for Local Development -Greece; Bianco su Nero: Italy; Instuitut Impro: Czech RepublicCzech Republic
Duration of the project: (September 2013 – December 2015)