The www.hominemchallenge.com web site has been developed to not limit access to information because of impairment, disability or technological issues (using text-only browsers or slow Internet connections).
However, each user has specific needs and sometimes answer them all at once, poses difficulties. For this reason, we ask that if you find any complication for accessing content, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features thath improve accesibility
- Fonts with relative size, which allow the user to change the font size as needed.
- Elastic structure, the entire page grows (zoom effect) to increase the font size to.
- Full CSS Layout by separating the visual style structure, improving access to the content and the speed of loading pages.
- Print Template by CSS, so that content can be easily printed in a format suitable for reading.
- Navigation using keyboard shortcuts to the main sections in browsers that have this feature.
- Using semantic tagging, using appropriately labeled hierarchy: headings, paragraphs, lists, use of acronyms, abbreviations, etc.
- Access to information linearly in unsupported browsers with the technologies used in the development of the site.